Camp Urand Logo Contest *DEADLINE*
LAST DAY TO TURN IN!
Camp Urland Logo Contest!
Scouts and Scouters,
The Three Rivers Council and the Council Camping Committee would like to invite you to participate in designing a new Camp Urland logo. We are opening this up to anyone that is registered in the Three Rivers Council. This new logo will be used on a number of items so that we can begin to Brand our Council Camp. The following will be the guidelines we will use for this selection.
The totem of Camp Urland is the Bull and all entries will be considered with or without the Camp Urland totem of the Bull.
1. The patch must be an original design, submitted by a registered Scout/Scouter of Three Rivers Council. This includes Tiger Cub Scouts, Cub Scouts, Webelos Scouts, Boy Scouts and Venturers.
2. The design must accurately portray Camp Urland.
3. The design submission must be in full color and may be enlarged to allow detail to be shown. However, the enlargement must conform to standard patch shapes.
4. The following information must be shown on the patch. Camp Urland, Three Rivers Council, BSA or Boy Scouts of America.
5. Designs are to be submitted ONE per page 8x11 sheet of paper. The following information must be shown on the reverse side of design. Scouts/Scouters Name, Phone, Unit Number and district.
6. All entrants must certify (on entry form) that the design and artwork are their own original work.
7. All entries must include a statement (no more than 100 words) explaining why the submitted design best captures the spirit of Camp Urland.
8. Multiple entries from a single person are permitted.
9. All entries become the property of Three Rivers Council. Entries will not be returned.
10. Entries may be created in the artistic media that best presents their proposed logo. This might include: pen, pencil, or marker drawings, paint, or computer assisted drawings.
11. The contest will run until September 30th. After this date the Council Camping Committee will review and present 2 or 3 drawings for website voting. On October 12th website voting will begin and will end on October 29th. You will be allowed to vote once when we open the website voting. This will take place on www.3riversbsa.org .
12. The winning design will be awarded a prize package of the items that we have branded with the new logo and will also have their design posted in the Council Beacon.
13. All entries need to be sent to Michael Pitts at firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at Dishman Center with attention Michael Pitts.
We hope you all have fun with this contest and look forward to seeing the designs that are presented.
Yours in Scouting
Three Rivers Council Camping Committee
|Online Training • Internet Advancement • Internet Recharter • Scoutstuff Catalog|